Monday, April 09, 2007

All My Kitty Children

I took some pictures of my kitties the other day. They were enjoying the rare sun that we have so seldom seen yet this year. I thought that I would share some pictures of them doing their thing.


Ruby, our youngest girl that we found abandoned as a small kitten at the Columbiana Street Fair, enjoys laying on Sam and feeling safe and secure, she loves to eat and has learned some bad habits from Junior, like getting on the kitchen counter and pushing plates and cups off of the counter to hopefully get some food out of them.


My 7 year old Farley enjoys the heat from the sun the most, actually he enjoys heat more than any other cat I know. He will lay in front of the electric heaters we have running in the house and steal the heat from everyone else, he will get all the way in the bedcovers and stay there all night. How do cats breathe under the covers for so long?



Junior, my shadow, likes to steal all the attention and he gets into whatever is going on where the action is, whether he is sound asleep or not.





5 comments:

3rd string's finest said...

How do they breathe under there? I can't wait until I am allowed to have pets. I love cats, mostly cause they're cool, and also cause andrew is really allergic to them and in order to come over my house he will need to take al of his meds which make him reall loopy.....need I say more?

Sam said...

I love making him suffer. That little crybaby!!!

3rd string's finest said...

That is taking it a little too far, Sam. I would never say that ( but I would think it :)

Andrew said...

Wow, Evan you are clearly trying to get me drugged so you can take advantage of me, and Sam....your just a jerk....wow.

Andrew said...

And by the way laura, those are really cool pictures, I like them alot.