Friday, January 25, 2008

Sofa-King Tired!


Well I don't know if that title is very kosher but I put it there anyways, if you don't get it then don't think too much about it. OK? The ones that know the inside scoop on it may still think that I went a little over-board. But HEY, that's what you get when you are so tired and your thoughts aren't running too straight. Gosh, I had to respell "straight" like 8 times there. Yikes! Anywho...I really hate this time of year when it is just Sofa-King Cold and Sofa-King Dark all the time that you don't get motivated to do anything. I could really go for a day in Florida on the beach right now to soak up some sun and warm my bones just for a little while. Maybe a little nap and wake up looking like a burnt lobster. I'd take that over the blah that we have here in Ohio. I could go for some sun and heat right now and I am sure that I would have not nearly as big of a difficulty with everything as I do now. The 8am to 10pm day that I had at the cafe didn't help anything either. But that was so exciting to actually start training with real employees who are all nervous & excited at the same time.

7 comments:

Kyle said...

you are sofa king right on!

Kimmy said...

I didn't listen and I thought about it too much. Now I get it and I can't stop laughing. Thanks.

And, you better train those employees fast and open that place! I need a new place to eat in town;-)

HennHouse said...

Just read Sam's post about how awesome the food it going to be-- we can't wait to come try it VERY soon!

HennHouse said...

Just read Sam's post about how awesome the food it going to be-- we can't wait to come try it VERY soon!

3rd string's finest said...

you're sofa-king great, cuz. I love you and I wish you guys could be here to help me soak up some of this sun.later.

Andrew said...

Evan is an ass.

Sorry to hear your tired, but not surprised. It sucks how winter sucks the life out of your bones. It sucks here to (Sofa-King Cold), however I can't help but notice the sun is shining and I can't remember the last time we didn't have blue skies. I guess you COULD look at it this way (although it is more fun to say SOFA-KING) The winter really makes you love the spring. If you lived in florida you might forget to appreciate the one nice 65 and blue sky day Ohio has
a year. Although I am sure a visit would be nice.

Evan is an ass.

3rd string's finest said...

Evan IS an ass..........
.......
...........
....