Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Well that happened.

Thanks to everyone who has had me in their thoughts and prayers these past few weeks. I am really doing well. This past week I was on spring break and also able to go to Hocking Hills with some of my closest and bestest friends for a few days. We all had a great time, I enjoyed the relaxation of it all and that really was what I needed the most. I didn't go into it with any expectations other than to get alot of naps. Well I did that, mos def, I think I had 7 naps in the sunday evening thru wednesday morning that we were there. Good times I tell you! The best parts of the trip were all the good eatings. Oh man, we always eat so good, I think that I probably gained 5 lbs while there, blue stilton hamburgers, homemade pizza with dough kneaded by my two hands, & amazing omelets for breakfast. YUM! I got to slide down a set of totally iced up stairs in Old Mans Cave and scrape up my hands trying to slow myself down. I took off my shirt and layed out on the warm rocks at the rim of Upper Falls, a little awkward for everyone, but I think we all know they liked it;) It was all memorable and, as always, amazing to go yet another year and enjoy the beauty and slow pace of it all.

3 comments:

Sam said...

The only thing awkward for me when you took off your shirt was the bulge that appeared in my pants at the same time.

3rd string's finest said...

Yikes Andy, I mean Sam! Laura, I am glad you had a good time. The food sounds amazing! Don't you always fall when you go there? So, wouldn't you have missed out if you hadn't have fallen? eh?

HennHouse said...

Don't you love how you can go to the same place over and over again and still have unique and almost new experiences each time? That it never gets old?