Thursday, February 15, 2007

Long time, no see


I know that it has been awhile since I last blogged. How is it that in winter, when we all seem to have less to do, that we write less often? Or is it that the novelty of blogger was a passing phase to sometimes hold our attention? Maybe we have writers block and we can't think of anything profound or important enough to write down. Does it really matter? This blogger is really for my own enjoyment anyways, if I want to say that I love mexican food and that offends or bores or entices someone, then so what? Either way, I will say what I want and enjoy myself doing it. Yeah, I do like mexican food, so there.

3 comments:

Kyle said...

Mexican food? I'm so offended...

Andrew said...

Ya, laura you should have know better, kyle is mexican, Now who is quero?....you, thats who.

Mother Jones RN said...

Welcome back. Writer's block sucks.

MJ