Thursday, May 10, 2007

Mesmerizing!


So.... now I am FINALLY done with the semester! Kent State is officially out of my site for the summer. Good times, and time to partay! Yeah, you know what I'm saying! I've got big plans for the summer, most of which I will fail to accomplish. My biggest plans are to work in the garden, do alot of canning from it, organize junk in the house and generally get done all of the things that I couldn't take a lot of time to worry about during the past full year. What I have had some time for in the past few weeks is Guitar Hero! I have been playing it lately in my spare time like after work or when Sam isn't around cause he doesn't really like to play it, although he will watch others play it, but I feel like I am boring him when I do play for a long time. I noticed the other day that my hands get stuck in a guitar holding position when I play the game too long, (kinda like when Evans hands get stuck in a working out position from doing so much weight lifting in the Navy, it's similar you know). Anywho... the weird thing is that when I take my eyes off of the tv screen, I look at my skin and it is moving and warping into wierd shapes. Have you seen this before if you have ever played Guitar Hero? When you play the game the screen constantly pulls your eyes downward as the notes pass along the screen and it does wierd eye tricks to you. Creepy to see your skin warp. I couldn't stop staring at it, it mesmerized me. Try it sometime, if you play for about 45 minutes straight it should happen. Very crazy!

4 comments:

3rd string's finest said...

Hey there, Cuz! I love summer brake. Probably not as much as you, though. Guitar Hero? never heard of it. When I want to be mesmerized I usually go to medical and ask to be a test subject for expiramental government drugs. lol. just kidding. Anyways, I am getting the impression that I talk about working out way too much. I will refrain from doing so in the future. It's like crack to me, though. I can't quit. It is going to be hard not to talk about. The Gym is my heroin! and the weights are like needles! uhhh...that is the last you will here of my addiction. Addiction ruins relationships. I will never let it get that far. haha.......

lyndsay said...

laura that's crazy andrew said his eyes went all bugged out when he played that whole day and leahs boyfriend is so funny to watch play he doesn't blink the whole time annd he drolls a lot when he's done playing his eyes are all watery that kids an idiot!!!!! for serial.

Laura said...

Yeah, I drool too. ALOT! Not so much when I play guitar hero so thats the reason I play it so much. It really helps the drooling. Drool at work, drool all over the computer, sometimes it guits because I drool on it so much. Its really wild! Anywho...enough about my drooling. Evan, I enjoy anything you have to say(even about lifting weights) because that's what your interested in and its so darn addicting to you. I think that I will lead you trails of dark chocolate and red bull to my house so you can come home you addict!

Andrew said...

Ya, Byotch you been done!!!! Break Ou the Jager