Monday, December 18, 2006

Bloggety blog blogger



Well the semester is officially finished. I just checked my final grades and I did better than I thought. What a relief to be done! It's a good thing too, because I just started getting on myspace and I am an official addict of it. It's amazing how many old friends I have been able to talk to and reminisce with. I always told myself that I wouldn't get caught up in it, that myspace was from the devil and just a way for people to get their identity stolen away. It is really a great thing though. I could spend so much time on there getting the friendships that have been stolen away with time restored. What a great time stealer and saver at the same time!

2 comments:

Mother Jones RN said...

Enjoy your time off from school, and your addiction to blogging.

MJ

Andrew said...

Better than you thought----You mean Dean's List!!!!!!!!
Ya Dog- enjoy the break, you deserve it!