Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Almost Done!

The fall semester is almost done! I officially finished my organic chemistry class this morning. I studied all week whenever I found time to look over the notes. I took off on Monday and I got up 2 hours before the test to cram a little more information into my already full head. The test took 2 hours and I finished 20 minutes early. I think that could be a good thing considering that I at least tryed to finish all of the questions.
Did you ever feel a mental weight lifted off of your shoulders? As I walked out of the class I literally felt lighter, I think that I caught myself smiling in fact. And to top it off on the way home from the class I actually thought about not having to do anything for the next 5 weeks. I thought about cooking, and getting together with friends I haven't seen for awhile, I thought about all of the video games that I have neglected for so long, there are new movies that have been in my house for months that I haven't found the time to watch yet, I can finally clean the house like I want to, I can spend that extra time at work making the big bucks instead of studying, and the list goes on. It's funny how something so time consuming can be gone in the blink of an eye.

No comments: