Wednesday, November 29, 2006

She is here!







Can you believe it? I'm an aunt. My younger brother and his wife gave birth to baby Cana on Thanksgiving day. What a reason to be thankful! She is their first baby, and my parents first grandbaby. The little butterball came out weighing 9 lbs. and had a full head of black hair. She is a beauty, with olive skin just like my brother. It was awesome to finally get to meet her after 9 long months, I am so excited to get to watch her grow up and experience all that life has to offer her. Her parents are going to do a great job raising her. They have been and will continue to pray for her everyday and for God's guidance to help them raise her, if they don't then I will, actually I will anyways! I love her already, but this does not make me want one of my own. So the questions can stop before they even get started. I have enough "children" to help in raising that I don't need any of my own. You see, I get to have all of the fun spoiling them and then send them home to their parents!

4 comments:

Sam said...

Amen Babe!

Kimmy said...

Congratulations, she's adorable. Welcome to aunthood!

Mother Jones RN said...

She's so cute. Congratulations.

MJ

HennHouse said...

Congrats! Three neices in one year-- you're so blessed!