Sunday, November 12, 2006

I'm not really angry, I promise



My Hubby said that I was grumpy the other day. Every little thing was grating on me, everything was getting on my nerves. Do you ever really think about the stuff you hide? I've been so busy with work and school and everything else that I haven't had time to show the true emotions that come out of me every once in awhile. They just break free when they can't build up anymore. But isn't that ok sometimes to show your true feelings? I wasn't having a good day. I was raw enough to let out the feelings that I keep locked inside. I didn't care who I would hurt, even though I was not intentionally trying to hurt anyone. If anyone can deal with me on my bad days it only has to be me. I think that I should throw out the angst and turmoil that I have sometimes and come out of hiding if I want to. I wish that I still had as much angst as I used to, now I deal with things easier than I used to. Life came and threw me a few hardballs and I learned to shut up and deal with it. But I wish that I didn't have to deal with it sometimes. Argh.....

3 comments:

Mother Jones RN said...

Who is that in the picture, is it someone you know?

Embrace your angry. People who stuff their anger can become depressed. Primal screaming is a good thing!

Laura said...

The guy in the picture is Eddie Vedder from Pearl Jam. He was well known for trying to always hide from the public by wearing masks.

Andrew said...

Ya let it all out- when you hold in that shizzit- then your true colors show one day when hell is released!