Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Hi, my name is Earl


Does anyone watch Hi, my name is Earl? I think that it is one of the best shows out there. It is filled with humor and great one liners, which I am fond of and well known for trying to say. Sometimes it doesn't always come out right. Of all the characters in the show, I think that Randy is my favorite. He is a simpleton, he really only thinks about eating and what makes him happy. Occasionally he has a great word of wisdom, but he never really thinks for himself unless prompted to. His words of wisdom are so true. My favorite was just last week where he said, "If I was in the witness protection program and I got to pick my own name, I'd pick 'CRASH FIST-FIGHT!" So true...so true.

4 comments:

Sam said...

I love to eat and I love My Name is Earl.

Kimmy said...

Everyone who is cool watches My Name is Earl, so the obvious answer is yes, I watch it;-)

Andrew said...

I wonder what Randy looks like in sexy panties?

Mother Jones RN said...

My two favorite shows are My Name is Earl, and Boston Legal. Randy and Earl are cool.

MJ