Friday, January 05, 2007

Fall Down, Go Boom


January 5th-mark it as my first fall of the year. Can anyone top that? All of this crazy rain that we have had for the past several days off and on has left our lawn a muddy wicked mess. I was on my way out to my car getting ready to go to work and I slipped. My heel of my right foot slid forward and the front of my left foot slipped backwards trying to catch myself and lo and behold I did a split right beside my car. No one was even there to see my amazing feat of maneuverability! I yelled a loud expletive and I went back inside to clean up and change my clothes and then I finally went to work. Just imagine if all this rain was snow? If I’d have fallen I would have stayed down there for longer and made a snow angel, but NO, instead my ass and whole lower half was covered with December mud! YUCK!

2 comments:

HennHouse said...

Are you ok? Any pulled muscles? Sounds like it could have been funny...!

Brad B... said...

lol... oh man... you fell right in the shit!!!... lol... oh man that is great...