Thursday, March 22, 2007

Currency


I am not trying to rain on Sams friday funny postings, I just found this dirty joke that caught me off guard today and it had me laughing like crazy. Hope you like it!

Why it's important to understand English: When I got back from Montana last week I had a bunch of Canadian dollars I needed to exchange, so I went to the currency exchange window at the local bank. It was a short line with just one guy in front of me...an Asian guy who was trying to exchange yen for dollars and he was a little irritated! He asked the teller, "Why it change?? Yestoday, I get two huna dolla fo yen. Today I get huna eighty?? Why it change?"

The teller shrugged her shoulders and said, "Fluctuations".

The Asian guy says, "Fluc you white people too"!

2 comments:

Andrew said...

I just pooped, EVERYWHERE!

Andrew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.