Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Love at Hocking Hills

As most of you know that read my blog I went to Hocking Hills this past weekend. In fact most of you were probably with me on this trip that read my blog. I really needed this little escape from reality for a few days, I think that more than any other trip to Hocking Hills, the group that went really needed this more than anything. I love the fact that there was nothing there that was in any way part of an everyday routine. There wasn't anything holding us down and I love that.
I came home from the trip feeling like I was in a bubble. The next day of work caught me laughing to myself as I would think of the dancing, the falling, the late night cake, the late night magazine skits, the dreadlocks, the eating, the ice...everything made this trip such a memorable one.
This trip was more than I could have asked for. It was definately the best Hocking Hills trip I have ever been on. The cabin was one that we had been to before and it had so many great memories from the last time as well as the amazing memories made there this time. We all talked about what our favorite part of the trip was and I think that mine was just spending time with my best friends in the world, ones that I can be my true self with, ones that I can laugh with and make a fool out of myself and they still love me for exactly who I am. I love the fact that they feel like they can be their true selves around me too. I think that I really did have a real smile this weekend like Sam wanted me to, and the memories made are some that I will remember forever. So thanks to all that joined me on this trip, I really needed it, I love you all sooooo much, you mean more to me than I ever could express! You've been a great audience! Good night Atlanta!

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

Sounds like y'all had a great time! It's always fun to get away from it all for awhile.

Kyle said...

real smiles are always a good thing

Andrew said...

We had a blast dog