Monday, October 22, 2007

What am I doing?


I'm not sure exactly what I am supposed to be doing yet for this class I am taking this semester. I am in the 9th week already, with only 7 more to go and I am totally lost in this class. I'm not the only one either, even though I think that I am a little more lost than the others. First of all I lost my 100+ dollar book on the 3rd week that the class requires and I haven't found it yet. Stupid Laura! I don't have the money to go buy another one, plus I feel stupid that I lost it in the first place that I don't think I deserve another. I am not even really supposed to be taking the class either given my standing in college. It's considered a Junior level class and I am still a sophmore until the end of this semester when I will be in Junior standing. We are supposed to make this big project that goes on the entire semester and I'm not sure what a Methodological plan for researching society is supposed to even look like because he hasn't even given us any information on what he wants from us. I meet him in 30 minutes and I don't even know what to ask him because he hasn't given me any direction, plus I don't have my book(Duh!), and I'm only a lowly sophmore in a class with a bunch of smarty pants Juniors. I probably should have dropped this class if it weren't for the amazing bull----ing that I can pull off to make a paper work after I find all of the information online from another instructor that gives good details in how to do things in this type of class. Then I find out that I have one of the best grades in the class and I figure that I should probably take all classes that I don't have a clue as to what I am doing. Makes sense to me.

3 comments:

Andrew said...

First off, when are you going to get to the top of the stairs already? I have been checking like every week to see if you are gonna go up....thats stupid I know


You are so fuggin smart.....give yourself some credit....you know you should be in that class with those juniors.....good luck sisa

Brad B... said...

hey... if anyone can pass a junior class their sophomore year its you... for sure... you are really smart... except losing that book was pretty lame i must admit... so ya you prolly dont desereve another one... lol... jk... but seriously... pass that shit yo...

Sam said...

I totally didn't know you needed that book so much. But you're too nice to mention it. We'll see what we can do. Keep on trucking babe.