Monday, October 29, 2007

Weird stuff is going on!


So...Sam, Brad and I were watching a scary movie last night that wasn't all that scary. It was called Silent Hill and it's supposed to be based on some video game that probably should have just stayed a video game. It was interesting to watch, but at the end of the movie we all had like 10 million questions about different parts of the movie. Do you ever get that way about a movie where it didn't make a bit of sense and you wonder where they came up with half of the plot? I think that some of my dreams that I have would make a 10 times better movie than this one. By the way I have some really nightmarish dreams so I think that I could write a really good movie plot if I would only write down my dreams. It seems like I am always getting chased by a person or multiple people trying to kill me or I am in some twisted plot that is just totally screwed up. Anywho... I don't know where I was going with that except to say that after the movie I got a restricted phone call on my cell that we thought maybe was my cousin in the Navy in Bahrain. Well, it wasn't. It was a prank call with some guy whispering the question "what color panties are you wearing?" Yikes! I guess that it was a really off night and now I am confused and embarassed. Remind me never to answer my phone again when it is restricted. If they leave a message that's good, then I can call them back and ask them what color panties they are wearing!

3 comments:

HennHouse said...

Did you answer him? Make up an answer? Tell him you weren't wearing any? I hate scary movies. I don't think I've seen a scary move since "Seven" came out years ago. That one still haunts me. BTW-praying for your cousin. He doesn't know me; I don't know him, but I'm praying for his safety.

Sam said...

Weird, indeed. First that stupid movie then that stupid phone call. It was a full moon though.

Brad B... said...

lol...that was funny... the phone call... not the movie... what a weird movie with no plot... at least not one that i could follow... definitely weird though...