Monday, November 05, 2007

Playing in the Dam Water

I know many of you read Sams posts that read mine as well. You will know that Sam has a new interest in his life and that is researching the Sandy-Beaver Canal and finding the old locks that used to traverse Beaver Creek here in Ohio. I love the great outdoors and I happily will go hiking, camping, or just outside anytime that I don't have something else to do. So to go out exploring and look at some old locks and dams is pretty fun, and I find it interesting too. We have gotten to go hiking quite alot lately and I have been lovin it! Fall is one of my favorite seasons; the temperature is perfect, the leaves are so beautiful, the air smells amazing, we get to harvest all of the veggies from our garden that I have been waiting so long for...I could keep going on and on. We all know that one of the best parts of hiking and being outside is getting some great shots of the landscapes and other great things to remember the treks by. Sam found some wildlife playing in the water in this once in a lifetime shot!

7 comments:

HennHouse said...

That is just too much. Once in a lifetime for sure! I love it! I love it! I love it!

Brad B... said...

who is that?... lol.... that was a fun day... as is any day that we all go hiking... great shot sam... its funny that sam is on the other side of the camera taking a butt picture...

Sam said...

A-W-E-S-O-M-E, AWESOME! I so can't believe you posted that picture. Folks, it was a once in a lifetime moment. But the best part is that I told them what I'd done and they kept doing it. Neither one of them were self-conscious about it at all. Truly an awesome opportunity that I took advantage of.

Mother Jones RN said...

Great shot of the backside. LOL! Thanks for sharing...I think:-)

MJ

Kimmy said...

That is a great picture.

3rd string's finest said...

Awesome post. awesome picture. Brad, I know, right? almost every butt picture I have ever seen has been OF Sam. Not BY Sam! I hope you guys are going to hike when I come home. I think the locks will be sweet in the winter.

lyndsay said...

Look at those dam beavers buildin' a dam!!! They both have dam green underwear!!!!!!