Monday, November 26, 2007

Almost There



I only have 3 more weeks till this semester of college is done. Two big exams this week, one on Tuesday and one on Wednesday, three papers due on Wednesday and the big final for giving a full physical exam next week. Honestly I don't have much stress over finishing this semester, I've come to the realization that at this point I know it will all get done one way or another. There is no use worrying over something that you know is on it's way the entire semester.
What I hate is that I have a cold. I really hate colds! The nursing coordinator told us that us nursing students would get really worn down from all the stress and activities and all that crap, and that we would get sick towards the end of the semester. Well unfortunately my body got the worst of me and I now have the sniffles and a chest full of yuck that won't come out when I cough. I sound like a coal miner who has the black lung when I laugh. I totally feel fine mentally, but apparently my body was telling itself a different story without my knowledge. I hate that my body felt some sort of weardown and stress and that the silly nursing coordinator was right. That sucks! Anywho...nothing more to say, just thought I'd rant a little. Now back to studying...

3 comments:

HennHouse said...

I'm tempted to give you medicinal advice, but I realize, you are the nursing student and what I say means nothing. I love your attitude--not to stress about something you knew was coming all semester. We'll be praying.

Andrew said...

Hope you feel better. Let me give you some adive: Cut of your middle finger, this will take your mind of the cold. Thats what we used to do back in 'nam

Sam said...

Oh Andrew. You make me laugh.