Sunday, July 15, 2007

Fine, I Better Do This Thang!

I got tagged the other day! So I better do this thang and give you 8 random things about me.

1.)I don't like yellow vegetables. Carrots, squash, etc. They are too sweet for me to eat. Plus when I try to eat raw carrots I just keep chewing because I can't swallow all of the carrot, it just shreds in my mouth.

2.)I hate drama in peoples lives. I know some people where life is a big soap opera and I just can't keep up with it. Maybe thats why I get along with men better than women most of the time because life is more natural and they don't make up a ridiculous life to make everything hyped up.

3.)I want to cover my body with tattoos and get dreadlocks.
4.)I took classical piano lessons for 9 years, I really don't remember too much anymore. I can still play scales and I can read notes, but that's it.

5.) I once moshed in steel toed boots at a 6 feet deep concert and I almost got killed when I was trampled by some crazy heads.

6.)I want to be a car mechanic if nursing doesn't work for me. I love taking things apart and putting them back together, and I don't mind getting my hands dirty.
7.)Me and the sun don't get along. I have already had a benign mole taken off of one leg and more that the dermatologist is watching because of getting so many sunburns when I was little. Morbidly, I have told my family that skin cancer will kill me one day.

8.) I have had a fever of above 104 degrees several times. I normally had them when I had pneumonia. They made me hallucinate. "You're not my Mom!"
So anywho, I don't have any other people to tag so it ends here. Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

Kimmy said...

I'm right there with you on number 2. And mostly on number one, I do eat cooked carrots.

lyndsay said...

aww man i just laughed to myself for like an hour on the last one, now a man is staring at me like i'm crazyyy love ya lady..

Andrew said...

Did you hear what sam said about you. Oh My Gosh, what a jerk. You should confront him.

And Brad, he told me that he thinks you...well maybe I shouldnt say.

Drama, ya whats up with that......Goodnight chicago.

3rd string's finest said...

Laura, great post. To bad andrew had to go and leave a retarded comment like that. What a weirdo. Goodnight Chicago? Idiot!

Love ya!