Sunday, July 29, 2007

Its Always Cloudy




Sam and I were driving into Columbiana last Sunday and the clouds in the sky were absolutely amazing to look at. I fortunately had my digital camera with me so I snapped a few shots while driving. The weather was perfect that day, the clouds were so full, it looked like a Simpson episode in the sky. We always have clouds in the sky here in Ohio, so I don't look at them that much, but there was something about these that made them stand out and look spectacular.

4 comments:

3rd string's finest said...

Awesome pictures cuz. Thank you for posting them cause It is cool for me to see home in a perspective that I have always loved about Ohio.

Zack said...

I love looking at clouds, they are like snowflakes never the same. Great subject matter for photography. All over good things.

Andrew said...

Thanks for posting those pictures, they are awesome! Very vivid and other crap like that. ;-)

lyndsay said...

these actually make me miss columbiana great pics my friend